We have a delightful group of friendly and approachable Year 6 Peer Mentors whose roles are to provide support and guidance, whilst acting as positive role models to our younger children who may require their support, especially during playtimes.
They assist by:
- Organising /teaching playground games
- Responsible for playground equipment (getting out/ putting away)
- Playing with children who are lonely
- Help with friendship problems
- Inform adults of any concerns
- Help to make the playground a happy and safe place