We have a delightful group of friendly and approachable Year 6 Peer Mentors whose roles are to provide support and guidance, whilst acting as a positive role model for younger people who require their support especially during playtimes.
They assist by:
- Organising /teaching playground games
- Responsible for playground equipment (getting out/ putting away)
- Playing with children who are lonely
- Help with friendship problems
- Inform adults of any concerns
- Help to make the playground a happy and safe place