ST PIRAN'S TERMLY SCHOOL FEES 2019/2020
|Early Years - Nursery (5 Full Days)||Funded* £257.25 per week |
Unfunded £327.45 per week
|Early Years - Reception||£3,767.00 per term|
|Lower School (Years 1 and 2)||£4,059.00 per term|
|Middle School (Years 3 and 4)||£5,097.00 per term|
|Upper School (Years 5 and 6)||£5,751.00 per term|
- Fees are inclusive of personal accident insurance, all non-residential trips and transport to school matches.
- *These fees reflect that St Piran's offers EYFS funding for up to 15 hours per week, funded by the local authority from the term after a child's third birthday until the term of their fifth birthday.
- Please remember that St Piran's School accepts Childcare Vouchers and is registered with the Government Tax-Free Childcare Scheme. This may reap worthwhile savings for parents in all tax bands, depending on their financial circumstances. More information is available at www.childcare-support.tax.serv...
Termly charges for meals/snacks (as applicable)
|Nursery (unfunded, mornings or afternoons only)||£47.00 per term|
|Nursery (unfunded, whole day pupils), Reception, Lower and Middle School||£391.00 per term|
|Upper School||£424.00 per term|
Special Educational needs tuition (Tutor Point):
|Individual tuition||£35.00 per lesson|
|Paired tuition||£22.40 per lesson|
|Group tuition||£13.80 per lesson|
|Music||£30 per lesson|
|Breakfast Club (7.30 – 8.00am)||£4.40 per half hour session|
|After-School Care (3.30 – 6pm)||£4.40 per half hour session|
- A non-returnable registration fee of £100 is payable.
- On confirmation of acceptance of a place, a deposit of £500 becomes payable. This deposit is refundable only if a child leaves at the end of Year 6.
- Discounts subject to means testing to be discussed on application.
- Scholarships, bursaries and discounts are calculated on school fees only.
- Parents are reminded of the Conditions of Entry, which state that fees must be settled on or before the first day of term. An administration charge of £25 will be added to the account for each letter of reminder sent to late payers, unless special arrangements have previously been agreed with the Bursar.
- The school is also entitled to apply a surcharge at a rate of 2% per month calculated on a weekly basis on all monies overdue for payment as well as before any judgement.
- If a pupil is to be withdrawn the school must be notified in writing not later than the last day of the pupil's penultimate full term at the school or a full term’s fees will be charged in lieu. A conditional or provisional notice will only be valid if the school expressly accepts such a notice in writing.
- A small annual charge is made for the school magazine (Reception to Year 6) and school diaries (Years 3–6).
- A charge will be made for extra-curricular activities where outside providers are used.
Scholarships and Bursaries
In recognition of the many opportunities at St Piran's School, the Governors are keen to encourage boy and girls with talent and potential, and to widen access to other pupils, to ensure that as many children as possible are able to take advantage of the excellent education at St Piran's.
Both Internal and External candidates may apply for 7+ Academic Scholarships for entry into Year 3, subject to space being available.
For further information, please contact our Registrar, Deena McLelland, on 01628 594302.
To apply for a bursary you will need to contact the Bursar to start the application process.
For details on our admissions process and to request a prospectus