ST PIRAN'S TERMLY SCHOOL FEES 2021/22
Early Years - Nursery (5 Full Days)
|Funded* £268.87 per week|
Unfunded £337.27 per week
|Early Years - Reception||Funded* £273.95 per week|
Unfunded £342.35 per week
|Lower School (Years 1 and 2)||£4,181 per term|
|Middle School (Years 3 and 4)||£5,250 per term|
|Upper School (Years 5 and 6)||£5,924 per term|
- Fees are inclusive of personal accident insurance, all non-residential trips and transport to school matches.
- *These fees reflect that St Piran's offers EYFS funding for up to 15 hours per week, funded by the local authority from the term after a child's third birthday until the term of their fifth birthday.
Please remember that St Piran’s School accepts Childcare Vouchers and is registered with the Government Tax-Free Childcare Scheme for payment of tuition up until the term of a child’s fifth birthday and thereafter for extra-curricular activities. This may reap worthwhile savings for parents, even high rate tax payers depending on their financial circumstances. Please note tax free credits can only be accepted for tuition. More information is available at www.childcare-support.tax.service.gov.uk.
|Termly charges for meals/snacks (as applicable)|
|Reception, Lower and Middle School||£403 per term|
|Upper School||£437 per term|
|Special Educational needs tuition (Tutor Point):|
|Individual tuition||£36 per lesson|
|Paired tuition||£23.10 per lesson|
|Group tuition||£14.20 per lesson|
|Music||£30.90 per lesson|
|Breakfast Club (7.30 – 8.00am)||£5 per session|
|After-School Care (3.30 – 6pm)||£5 per 45-minute session|
- A non-returnable registration fee of £120 is payable.
- On confirmation of acceptance of a place, a deposit of £1000 becomes payable (£500 refundable against the first term's fees).
- Discounts subject to means testing to be discussed on application.
- Scholarships, bursaries and discounts are calculated on school fees only.
- Parents are reminded of the Conditions of Entry, which state that fees must be settled on or before the first day of term. An administration charge of £25 will be added to the account for each letter of reminder sent to late payers, unless special arrangements have previously been agreed with the Bursar.
- The school is also entitled to apply a surcharge at a rate of 2% per month calculated on a weekly basis on all monies overdue for payment as well as before any judgement.
- If a pupil is to be withdrawn the school must be notified in writing not later than the last day of the pupil's penultimate full term at the school or a full term’s fees will be charged in lieu. A conditional or provisional notice will only be valid if the school expressly accepts such a notice in writing.
- A charge will be made for extra-curricular activities where outside providers are used.
Scholarships and Bursaries
In recognition of the many opportunities at St Piran's School, the Governors are keen to encourage boy and girls with talent and potential, and to widen access to other pupils, to ensure that as many children as possible are able to take advantage of the excellent education at St Piran's.
Both Internal and External candidates may apply for 7+ Academic Scholarships for entry into Year 3, subject to space being available.
For further information, please contact our Registrar, Deena McLelland, on 01628 594302.
To apply for a bursary you will need to contact the Bursar to start the application process.
For details on our admissions process and to request a prospectus