Aims and Values
A St Piran's education nurtures and inspires, unlocking the potential of every child. Our pupils are respectful, happy, creative achievers of whom this School is enormously proud.
To be the school of choice for parents wishing to develop emotionally intelligent, socially confident children, with an appetite for learning and a will to succeed.
Statement of Objectives
- To provide an excellent education for children aged 2 to 11 years in a co-educational, mixed ability setting.
- To equip the children with 21st century learning habits through teaching that exceeds the Early Years and National Curriculum.
- To safeguard and promote the welfare of every child whilst in the care of the school.
- To assess and address the educational needs and potential of every child, including special needs, in order to lead fulfilling lives.
- To provide a foundation for children's spiritual development and for an understanding of right and wrong, within a clear Christian ethos.
- To develop children's enjoyment and understanding of music and the arts, and to provide high-quality tuition, experience and performance opportunities in those areas.
- To provide a wide range of opportunities for children to develop their physical fitness and sporting ability, and to grow in social and leadership skills.
- To prepare children for successful transfer to the right choice of senior school.